Friday, October 4, 2013

Having A Problem Removing My Skin Tags

I have been having a problem removing my skin tags for the past couple days. One thing that I’m going to do is ask my doctor to see if he knows how to get rid of them. If he does know how to get rid of the skin tags, then I'll be happy. I've tried almost everything on my own and almost nothing works. I tried natural skin tag removal remedies, but they didn't work as stated. I followed the directions of the methods, so I don't think I was doing anything wrong. There is another book that I found, which I am going to try out. It is actually the same book used by one of my friends who also had skin tags. He told me that should try method number seven, because it’s the one that actually work for him.

I'm going to try natural methods one more time before I give up and go to the doctor. I want to try the natural home remedies, because it will be a cheaper option. I like to save a lot of money due to the financial crisis in my country. I really appreciate my friend trying to help me out. He has done a lot for me and I want to pay him back somehow. So if the methods actually work I'm going to grill outside and invite him over for a couple of beers. I'm also going to be extremely excited to see my skin tags gone, because it has been depressing me.

Non-Traditional Skin Tag Removal
I immediately went to my doctor when Mom noticed the skin tags on my neck. I know that Mom and Dad are both sufferers of skin tags but unlike them, I want to have my tags removed and I am not after skin tag removal at home. My parents do not mind having skin tags. They tell me they do not need to be bothered about it since tags are harmless. I guess my parents are just too lazy to give it a solution even if they are aware that it can be treated. Maybe they no longer care about their looks. But for me, I want to keep my skin smooth. I am young and I know that it’s horrible for a lady like me to have pieces of hanging skin on my neck. My doctor prescribed me some topical products for my skin tags. He told me that in a couple of weeks, my tags will be gone. I am just thankful that there are products like this that I can use without a hassle. It does not have to be as traditional as Mom’s ideals of skin tag removal. Mom used to advised me to use tea tree oil or apple cider vinegar to eliminate my tags. click for info

1 comment:

  1. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of Dr James... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Warts,Moles, Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his....

    ReplyDelete